Terwin
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 8, 2019

Re: Sleepbuds Sound goes off when on my side

I have this same issue! TBH, also the pillow noise issue and the fact they don’t always charge even though I make sure the lights are flashing before I close the case. Since I’ve only had the earbuds for a few weeks, I came to the forum to get a fix and see that all my issues have been talked about since last year. Is Bose doing anything to address any of the issues? Not the level of excellence I would expect from a name like Bose. Very disappointed. 

Pip1
Audible Advocate
Registered since

May 14, 2019

Hi I have the same problem and are reading all your replies.  Please is there a customer helpline for the UK?  Many thanks

Hi Pip1, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community. 

Have you attempted all troubleshooting methods that have been suggested in this thread? 

If so and the issue still persists you can contact our UK support team here. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

aprayiii
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 18, 2019

Hi all, I see this thread has been around for a while..... I just finished night 3 with new Sleepbuds and also have this issue, mostly with my right ear. I have also had issues with getting a good fit in that ear with normal music earbuds, and have switched to over the ear headphones for music, so I am not totally surprised. That ear canal clearly has an unusal shape that contributes to the issue. It appears to me that the issue is that the unit works when tightly inserted but as I move around it comes slightly out of my ear allowing the tip to be pinched. I have tried the medium and large tips. The wing really only fits properly with the large. In my mind the right fix would be the medium size with the wing from the large size. Someone had commented they are all the same except for the wing but if you look closely they actually are not. This issue is defintely not "ok" but there is some logic to the thought that if I can't hear the sound I also can't hear the snoring next to me - which is why I bought them to begin with.

aprayiii
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 18, 2019

Update - a Side Sleeper pillow (has a "notch" shape on one side for your shoulder) seems to have mostly fixed this for me. My shoulder does not push the pillow up into my ear causing the canal to close.