Contributor
Registered since

May 15, 2019

Sleepbuds Vs Sleepbuds 2

I had purchased the first edition of these Sleepbuds. I had to send back two sets due to issues with charging. 
Bose then discontinued these which then meant I was stuck with the same charging issues again with my third set!!! 
Now I see they have released Sleepbuds 2, does anyone know if Bose will replace my original Sleepbuds for the newer ones which I presume have fixed the charging issues? 
It is a lot of money to lose on a product for them to bring out another version which may well perform better than what I have been left with!!! 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Sleepbuds Vs Sleepbuds 2

Hi Kat90,

Service options can vary between regions, for the most accurate information please contact your local Bose product support to explore the available options to you.

You can reach out to your local support team by clicking this link and selecting your region. This will redirect you to our website.  Please scroll to the bottom of the website and there you will find a 'Contact Us' tab, this will provide you with all the relevant contact information for your country. 

Thank you.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!