Participant
Registered since

May 26, 2019

Sleepbuds ii, left sleepbud triggering three-light error and won't charge

Sleepbuds ii have been mostly error-free for me since they arrived in October. Now, the left sleepbud is triggering the three-light error message in the case, and won't charge. Resetting the case doesn't always clear the error lights, and it takes three or four resets before the case begins to charge normally. I allow both sleepbuds to charge uninterrupted in the case, and when I put them in at night, both show a 100% charge, but the left one depletes in the night. The right one still shows a significant charge. (This morning it was 36%.) Putting the sleepbuds back in the case, I again got the three-light error. It took three resets before it appeared to start charging normally. I always let the sleepbuds charge all day in the case, and I usually only plug the case in when it gets low.

This just started, and I haven't changed my usage of the sleepbuds or the case at all.

2 REPLIES 2
Participant
Registered since

May 26, 2019

Re: Sleepbuds ii, left sleepbud triggering three-light error and won't charge

UPDATE: After four hours, the light on the left bud was solid, while the light on the right bud was still blinking. Both buds showed a 100% charge in the app. Putting them back in the case, the left bud still showed a solid light, while the right was continuing to charge. Resetting the case caused both lights to stop blinking. Both still show a 100% charge in the app, just like they do every night. But they aren't being charged equally, for some reason.

Re: Sleepbuds ii, left sleepbud triggering three-light error and won't charge

Hey there @kaw143

Thank you for all the great troubleshooting and investigation you have tried already. This is super helpful! 

I would recommend trying an update on the Sleepbuds II to see if this helps with the charging of buds. I have included a LINK HERE to assist you with how to do this. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!