Highlighted
edge0504
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 18, 2018

Sleepbuds not charging

one of my sleepbuds is not charging. I have reset the case, multiple times and all the lights come on.  The sleepbuds in question, shows the case light flashing, but doesn't charge.  The first time, it stopped on 6% charged, this time it is stopping on 48% charged.  Any advices on how to fix it?

70 REPLIES 70
Community Manager

Re: Sleepbuds not charging

Hi edge0504,

Thanks for posting in the Community!  Sorry to hear about the power troubles, but would be happy to help.

Can you connect the charging case to a computer with a USB cable and check to see if an update is available?  The link to the updater can be found HERE.  

Let us know if this helps with the issue!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

c3ll4r_d00r
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

Hmm trying to do that and it's stuck on:

Prepare Your Device
The Bose® Updater is ready

Connect your Bose® product to your computer using a micro USB cable.

Hi c3ll4r_d00r,

Thanks for posting. Would it be possible for you to try updating on a different computer? Or trying to use a different browser?

Please come back and let us know.

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Gaelichunter
Silent Starter
Registered since

Nov 20, 2018

Exact same issue. So frustrating...
c3ll4r_d00r
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

Okay I checked my connections and used a different USB cable so all good. Hard to tell if there's an improvement yet with the case so will play around with them.

Community Manager

Hi all,

Thanks for the updates and sorry to hear that the steps above did not resolve the issue.  I would recommend contacting the Sleep Buds team for further support on the product.  The contact info should be:  (800) 905-1273 (Mon-Fri 9am - 9pm, Sat 9am - 7pm ET)

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

edge0504
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 18, 2018

Thanks the upgrade to v2.0 on the case, seem to have fixed the issue

edge0504
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Nov 18, 2018

That didn't fix the issue. One of my sleepbuds is still only charging to 48% and will not charge any further.  Not sure what to do?

c3ll4r_d00r
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

It's a bit temperamental but eventually picks mine up and charges them fully, sometimes not sure if it's me jiggling them around or waiting for the case to detect them, although you can see them connecting/disconnecting in the app which is interesting.