Sleepbuds not charging

Audible Advocate

Re: Right sleepbud wil only charge untill 48%

Same issue.
It seems the only option is to setup an RMA and get a replacement? Quite a challenge for those of us traveling. 

Any other options to fix this without requesting replacement?

Highlighted

Re: Right sleepbud wil only charge untill 48%

Hi JetFighter,

Thanks for posting. If the tips offered by @Mohsin_S didn't work I would contact your local support team for assistance. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Friendly Fanatic

Re: Sleepbuds not charging

Hi, Mine is stuck charging continuosly and won't go above 48% (left bud).  I have been reading through these forums and it's a common problem... always the left bud.  Why aren't the support team members addressing this in writing on this discussion thread?  They only suggest we call them to troubleshoot.  We have all followed the steps outlined and nothing fixes.  Are they afraid to tell us the left buds are faulty?  Not at all what I expected of this price point.  I'm kind of leaning toward returning and waiting until all the bugs are worked out or they stop making them and we move on.  Sad thing is they really worked for me... when they worked.

Hi Tatebiz,

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear about the troubles you are having with your Sleepbuds so far. If we can make sure that

And you are still having issues, we would recommend that you should contact your local Sleepbuds support team. Here is a link you can use. Click on your region, scroll down until you see " Contact Us."

Regards,

Tony G - Community Support

Vocal Volunteer

And replace with another faulty pair? Not helpful.

Please get an update on what is going on with Sleepbuds issues. We have all spent a lot of money.

Just get on the telephone or email head office or the technical team and please update us with what their plan is going forwards rather than just saying call support. You need to contact someone and see what is being done.

Can you please do that?

Thank you.
Audible Advocate

I have tried everything which has been posted, except sending them back for a replacement.  However, I have noticed, the case shows 100% charged on both sleepbuds, but the app show left sleepbud at 48%.  I just use them anyway and they both work all night long. So, the issue appears to be with the app, not the sleepbuds.

Audible Advocate

My replacement set are working fine.  It was the bud that wasn't charged.  Case showed charged.  App showed 48%.  Bud would go flat in the night.

The one thing we have had incommon is 48%.

Good luck to all and a blissful nights sleep

Silent Starter

I am having the exact same issue, except its the right bud.  It only charges to 48%.  I have re-set the case, the bud, the app, etc.  Based upon the curious nature of other postings (48% consistently), I wonder if this isn't a software issue. 

@Tatebiz wrote:

Hi, Mine is stuck charging continuosly and won't go above 48% (left bud).  I have been reading through these forums and it's a common problem... always the left bud.  Why aren't the support team members addressing this in writing on this discussion thread?  They only suggest we call them to troubleshoot.  We have all followed the steps outlined and nothing fixes.  Are they afraid to tell us the left buds are faulty?  Not at all what I expected of this price point.  I'm kind of leaning toward returning and waiting until all the bugs are worked out or they stop making them and we move on.  Sad thing is they really worked for me... when they worked.

Friendly Fanatic

I have been instructed by the support team to return mine. I am anxious to see if what I receive back will charge consistently to 💯. Mine worked great for about two weeks. Fingers crossed 🤞

Hello all, 

We appreciate everyone writing in. We're sorry to see that you're running into this issue with your Sleepbuds. We know how important it is for you that these work correctly. We are here to help. We recommend that you please contact our Sleepbuds support team who can assist in getting you back up and running again.

Contact information can be found here: https://bose.life/2v8YQJ0 - Select your region from the list and kindly scroll down to where you see "contact us."

Thank you again, 

Mohsin