Tatebiz
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 6, 2019

Re: Sleepbuds not charging

Thank you. You should have my buds and charger today as I was instructed to send them back to you. Hopefully I will receive a new pair that charges consistently and I can get back to a great night’s sleep! They really worked for the first two weeks and I miss them terribly - I can’t seem to convince my husband to stop snoring until they’re returned! Thanks again for the support.
Jessassi
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 11, 2019

Hi, I just got a pair of SleepBuds and have been using them for 5 days and I think they are absolutely incredible.  Dr. Bose strikes again. I hear zero snoring for the first time in years. It's heaven.

My ears have to get used to having something in them all night but that's my only issue and I think that will pass. 

One question.  I thought I saw somewhere there was a "find my sleepbuds" feature in case you misplace them. I can't find it now. Did I imagine that?

Thank you,  Jessassi

c3ll4r_d00r
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

That's with the Soundsport Free.

Jessassi
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 11, 2019

Thanks very much.

Cassielu
Silent Starter
Registered since

Mar 11, 2019

I have the exact same problem.  The left bud only charges to 48% according to the app.  The case says that it is fully charged.  So far, I've had no issues with the right bud.  I have tried updating the firmware, cleaning the connectors in both the case and the buds themselves, charging the case fully, and restarting the case.  None of this works.  I really loved these when they worked but I'm highly disappointed that I spent $250 on these and they only lasted 2 months.  

Hello Cassielu, 

Thank you for reaching out to the community, Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your Noise-Masking Sleepbuds.

Have you tried the troubleshooting recommended by Tony_A in the beginning of the thread?
If you try those and if they don't resolve the issue, I would recommend that you contact your local technical support by clicking Here. 
Select you region and scroll down to the bottom of the page and select "Contact us" where you can find the contact details. 

Hope this helps! 
Many thanks 

Liam G - Community Support

5d
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 12, 2019

Re: Right sleepbud wil only charge untill 48%

Hi Tony,

I purchased the sleepbuds in Japan around Oct. 2018, recently my right one is stuck at 48%, and I am not using it everyday, but it really bothering me.

I am currently travelling in China, and I contact the local support of Bose, they are asking for my purchase receipt, otherwise I need to pay 1,300(CNY) to replace for a new one.

I just don't understand why Bose need the pruchase receipt, to verify it's not stolen? when I contact Apple Custom Support, I only need to send my device, they will handle all the other things.

@Tony_G , do you have any suggestions?

Hi 5d, 

Many thanks for your question and I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue.

You are correct, as you have made the purchase in Japan but contacted the Customer Support Team within China, they may request proof of purchase to process the replacement under the warranty of the Sleep Buds.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Many thanks

Leon_C - Community Support

5d
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Mar 12, 2019

Hi Leon,

Thanks,

Then I can only hope it self healed, there was no instruction for saving the purchase receipt,

and there is serial number on the bottom of the charging case, I was expect it working like Apple Customer Service.

Highlighted
Jaoalle
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 11, 2019

Ok.. so the first pair I bought this Christmas. After about 10 days it just couldn’t find my plugs again. Tried every tip through your support but then had so send for new ones. Now two months later with my newer ones, the right one won’t go over 48 percent. I tried every tip from the support, have the newest firmware and so on. But always just to 48 percent. Even after a whole day of charging. I’m a begging to loose my faith in you as a company.., should I send them yet again and wait for new ones for a week again?? I need them to SLEEP... I really you should take these bugs seriously because your reputation is not gaining anything from this. So what should I do now? For the second time??