Sleepbuds not charging

Re: Sleepbuds not charging

Hi Jaoalle,

Thank you for your comment.

I sincerely apologize for this inconvenience.

I am going to send you a Private Message to ask for some further details, please look out for this so I can help you in the most efficient way.

Warm Regards,

Charlotte G

Quiet Contributor

my left buds not charging and the Led light is on , also when i start the the app the left bud wont connect on the first time, i have to put it back in the case then close the case and remove the left buds then it works and now the left buds not charging at all it gives all the time 1%.
Quiet Contributor

I’m using an iPad. There is no link there

Highlighted

Hi Jazztim and Mustafab, 

I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards,

Hector B 

Audible Advocate

After 7 weeks the right ear bud only charges to 46%. It appears fully charged per the light on the case remaining constant but it’s not. I have reset the case and it makes no difference. This is most disappointing from a premium product at a premium price and I have doubts about the ongoing reliability.

Hi PBAR, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community! 

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing issues with your Sleepbuds. 

I would suggest contacting your local technical support for assistance. You can find the details by clicking HERE, selecting your country of residence and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'.

I hope this helps.

Have a great day!

Kindest,

Jessie O 

Quiet Contributor

Same problem, at least my sleep buds made it to 5 months. Bose this problem has been going for 6 months, in this forum, how about telling us what the problem is and what the fix will be moving forward. Reputation taking a big hit. We all paid decent money for this product, therefore expect a quick solution.