MileHigh
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 21, 2018

Re: Sleepbuds not charging

On my 4th set. Charging issues and failing magnets. Not like it is just one issue.
OmarKhurma
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 12, 2019

I have the same problem. My right bud always stops charging at 58% and I've tried everything;
-Resetting the case.
-Resetting the app
-updating Firmware
But nothing seems to work. I've chatted with the live support on the site and I've been told after I told them what's . wrong that they will contact me immediately but I still have nothing form about a week ago. You would think paying that ammount of money you would get a better product, or at least having a statement from bose since this is happening to A LOT of people. 

Highlighted
rwbob
Silent Starter
Registered since

May 27, 2019

I have the same issue. I noticed that if I charge the buds in the opposite orientation -- i.e right bud on left charger -- it seems to charge. Once I got over 60% charge, I was able to do the firmware update and now both are charging.

Not sure if this helps others, but worth trying.

Robert

00sandie
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jun 7, 2019

Charging them in the opposite side worked for me too. This is my second pair. I have only had this part for 2 months and they are running down during the night. So frustrating!
Sawyer568@yahoo.com
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jun 27, 2019

Sleep bud not charging

The left sleep bud is not charging. I have reset the charging case and reinstalled the app yet no change. The light in the charging case comes on but remains solid. The right ear bud charges and connects just fine.

Re: Sleep bud not charging

Hi Sawyer, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community I am very sorry to hear that you are having this issue and would love to assist you further. 

I would recommend that you check out these steps here. As well as attempting the other steps in this thread, if the issue still persists, I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

Mustafab
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 13, 2019

Re: Sleep bud not charging

Hi all here ...

I have concluded this issue as I have changed my sleeping buds 3 times, the 3rd got same issue the right buds not charging beyond 58% .. then I removed the buds from charging case and let the case recharge without the buds .. then the case got fully charged .. I put the buds back to the case .. both buds got fully charged without any issues .. so every time I recharge the case without the buds and works fine with me without any other issues .. thanks Mustafa

Wslingerland
Silent Starter
Registered since

Aug 24, 2019

I ran into same issue where the right bud would only charge to 49%. What I did to fix it was place the right bud on the left side of charge case so that it wil charge up to 100%. Then once charged, you can again charge as normal. If it happens again, simply place the right again in the left, and the left bud into the right charge case. Mine are now again both at 100% 🙂

Jaoalle
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 11, 2019

I got my 3rd and final pair about a week ago. Every pair has been faulty, the first pair worked fine for a couple of weeks, then all of a sudden my phone couldn’t find them. I tried every solution. I got a new pair from Bose. The left ear bud wouldn’t charge past 57%. I was already upset with Bose at that point but still needed the product so I used them like that for a couple of months. Then the magnet of the left bud just fell of the bud, that was the final straw for me. I asked for a 3rd pair (thinking maybe I was just very unlucky and would try them for one last time). The 3rd pair worked fine for one night. Just one night. Then the left bud would just disconnect after being used for 5 minutes. Again I tried every solution, every tip in every forum. Now I’m getting my money back and will never buy a Bose product again. I’m thinking of also pressing charges against them, here in Sweden, because they are selling a product that isn’t tested enough, and while there are countless of reports of the same issues, they are doing nothing about it. 

@bose: you should really take these problem more seriously. Check out the FB page of the sleep buds, look what the reviews are saying. People will do something about it.

MileHigh
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Nov 21, 2018

I am hearing you.  Really not fit for purpose.

In the process of getting my 5th pair.

1 charging issue and 3 detached magnets!