Sinue Villalba
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 30, 2019

Re: Sleepbuds not charging

Same problem here, since a couple of weeks my right sleepbud stop the battery charge at 56% and do no go any futher, I tried the troubleshooting advice the page gives but it did not solve the problem

Hi all,

Thank you for taking the time to post to our community. 

We appreciate the frustration you may have if your Sleepbuds are not working as expected. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause to you. 

We would recommend the reset and the firmware update for the Sleepbuds. We have seen success with these steps resolving this issue. If you are still experiencing issues we suggest reaching out to your local Technical Support Team for a service. 

Have a great day!

Jessie O 

Jaoalle
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 11, 2019

Hi Jessie!

If you scroll through the posts here you’ll see that most of us already reset the case more than once, and also have the most recent firmware. That’s why we continue to write here. Can you please just acknowledge this as a problem at Bose and just write that you are working on a fix or something instead?

Hi Jaoalle, 

Thank you for your post.

I understand that these troubleshooting steps are already mentioned in this thread. I just wished to highlight that these are the steps that we recommend for resolving the issue which is being experienced. I apologize if this was not completely clear. 

We have raised a ticket for this issue and are working hard to get out a fix as soon as possible. 

We appreciate that this is frustrating but we thank you for your patience. 

Kindest,

Jessie O

Jaoalle
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 11, 2019

The most frustration issue is that it seems that this product is just laced with issues and bugs, I read about people changing buds 4-5 times. For me this is going to be the second change since getting them this Christmas. I don’t like being a test person for a premium product I payed quite much for. This is a bigger problem for you, was that product ready to hit the market??
PBAR
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 7, 2019

I had this issue and returned the product to my Bose store in Dublin. I received a replacement and was told a number of replacements had been issued for the same reason. So, it’s reasonable to assume there is a defect with all or some batches of this product. Just return the product and it will be replaced.
PBAR
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 7, 2019

Jessie, in fairness this is a known problem and troubleshooting won’t fix it. Customers should be requested to return the defective items.
PBAR
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Mar 7, 2019

Return the product and it will be replaced.
Jaoalle
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 11, 2019

I know it will be replaced, it’s just frustrating that this is the second time I’ll replace them, in a very short period of time. I’m not so sure that my next pair will work that long either, but we’ll see.
c3ll4r_d00r
Vocal Volunteer
Registered since

Oct 12, 2018

Exactly. Replacements are not a proper solution considering the unusual circumstances, and for some people, quite insulting.