Sleepbuds not connecting to Bluetooth

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

Sleepbuds not connecting to Bluetooth

I just sat on hold for 30+ minutes on the Bose help line and gave up.  Hoping someone here can help.

My Sleepbuds will not connect to my device (iPhone or iPad) via Bluetooth.  I have tried ALL the troubleshooting fixes many times.  Nothing works.  I have removed the app and reinstalled it, tried it on another device, unplugged, re-plugged, charged, ensured the app is updated, etc.  By Bluetooth works fine with other things like my Bose speakers and iWatch...so it is not my iPhone, it is the Sleepbuds. 

The app is update to date, I have tried to reboot it, I am at a loss.

It has worked on and off since I got them before Christmas, and now nothing.  They charge fine, but zero connection.

HELP!
5 REPLIES

Re: Sleepbuds not connecting to Bluetooth

Hi ddelaurier,

Thanks for you for reaching out to us on the Community!  

I'm sorry to hear about the long hold times to reach out to the support team.  I'm going to reach out to you via PM to gather a little more information.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Quiet Contributor

Is there a direct email address I can send to - my info to start the replacement process.

@Tony_A wrote:

Hi ddelaurier,

Thanks for you for reaching out to us on the Community!  

I'm sorry to hear about the long hold times to reach out to the support team.  I'm going to reach out to you via PM to gather a little more information.

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Now your forum page will not let me submit - saying I reached my max of messages.  What?

Quiet Contributor

This process is crap.  I cannot submit my info to you to start the replacement process.  PLEASE PM me a REAL email address to send my info too.

Quiet Contributor

I have the same problem.

Tried all possible troubleshooting methods, but cannot connect to phone.

Sleepbuds purchased on Amazon. 

what can I do? how to proceed?

Quiet Contributor

I had a rep reach out to me saying to send him my details, serial # of unit, and they would replace it. However, when I try to use the online form to send him my info, it does not submit and throws up error messages.  So now I have this added issue.  Beyond frustrated!