stv1
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 24, 2018

Re: Sleepbuds playing music

Can you implement an app that would copy small chunks of a file and play them from the earbuds at the same time? You can use double buffering to avoid gaps in the audio. Better yet make the earbud software open source and let the community build even better features on your great hardware.

Re: Sleepbuds playing music

Hi stv1,

Thanks a great idea that we will pass along to our engineering team for future development!

Regards,

Tony G 

thejone
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 19, 2017

Re: music sleepbuds

I definitely feel like I'm using the latest technology , hence the pricing , but I sure do miss being able to listen to music or an audiobook as I'm drifting off.

I got these as a gift and I'm extremely grateful for the thought that went in to choosing these for me, but I really couldn't say I would have bought these for myself knowing that they couldn't operate as normal set of earbuds.

I hope this gets added as an option down the track.

Highlighted
Blu47
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 25, 2018

Yes please! I absolutely love the feel of these earbuds and there size is perfect. The addition of making them able to play music would make these the best ear buds on the market. But I don't like super loud bass filled music so I may be partial. Please make these capable!
Gustavojo
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 6, 2019

I would love to have a guided meditation option for the audio track. I have used the “sleep better” program from Aaptiv and think it would be a good fit for the sleepbuds too!
Gustavojo
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 6, 2019

I’ve replied in a different place as well, but think that a guided meditation series for sleep would be a great fit for the sleepbuds as well. Something similar the the Aaptiv “sleep better” program on Audible.

Hi Gustavojo,

Thanks for posting. That's a great idea that we will pass along to the Sleepbuds support team for a possible future update.

Regards,

Tony G 

Jaix
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 12, 2019

The fact that these do not play music is not made AT ALL CLEAR. I received these as a very expensive present for Christmas with the sole intention of using these to listen to audiobooks. How do get a refund? They were bought at Amsterdam airport so the option of taking them back is not possible. I think this product is incorrectly advertised and I will seeking advice from the advertising standards authority. I am extremely angry about this. Noise masking sounds I can get free down my phone with regular wireless earphones. Paying this much is a complete rip off. 

Hi Jaix,

thanks for posting. We are sorry that the Sleepbuds did not live up to your expectations. I would recommend contacting your local Sleepbuds support team if you are not satisfied. Here is a link you can use. Click on your country, scroll down until you see "Contact Us."

Kind Regards,

Tony G

BlancheAdams
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jan 24, 2019

Hi
I need to discuss the sleep buds with someone at Bose , I suffer from dreadful tinnitus and bought these thinking it would help ( as specific masking helps to sleep ) unfortunately I’ve used them a couple of times only and it has set my tinnitus off to a high level so they are not suitable for those of us that suffer from this condition which is so frustrating as they were very expensive and there is no way I will be able to use these as they only play the specific noises which is not suitable for me . How do I go about returning these , I’ve had the Bose noise cancelling headphones previously and these work amazingly well for my tinnitus so I will need to now purchase another set of these in place of the sleep buds .
Your help and advise would be greatly appreciated. Blanche