Sleepbuds playing music

Re: music sleepbuds

Hello Blanche,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community.

We appreciate your trying the Sleepbuds and sorry to see they didn't work out for you and suggest you should contact a medical professional for help with your tinnitus.  

If you're looking to return your Sleepbuds, please contact support over the phone.

Go HERE, select your region, scroll to the bottom of the page, choose "Contact Us" for the phone number for support.

Kind Regards,

Joel - Community Support

Highlighted
Quiet Contributor

I agree 100%. Total waste.
Quiet Contributor

I only play mine for 45 mins until I go off to sleep. I would like to be able to play other relaxing sounds through the buds as well as those within the app. Any plans to allow these to blue tooth to what ever sounds you have on your phone?

Hi Pegs,

Right now there is no plans to do this. Due to the design of the earbuds these sounds are specifically sound engineered to work with the driver that is inside the bud. Due to the size of the bud, the sounds have to be equalised in various different ways to make them sound even remotely the same when they are inside your ear.

We put a lot of work into the technology and I don't believe this will be possible with the design of the buds.

Kind Regards,

Brandon_C

Silent Starter

Hello 

I'm using the sleepbuds

Bud is it possible to find the theta wave for the sleepbuds?   

Grts

Marc