daniel_s
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 8, 2019

Software problems, hardware problem and rubbing on pillow noise

Dear Support,

last week on Wednesday I send a support request via the form on the Bose Thailand website, but I didn't receive any confirmation. So I followed the instruction from the website and sent an email to support(at)bose.com but I also didn't receive any answer....

Dear Support,

I sent the text below via the Support Contact Form on the Bose Thai website but I didn't receive any confirmation...

Dear Support,

I have some problems with my Bose Sleepbuds. I them bought when I was in Taiwan and now I'm back in my home base in Thailand.
Since the beginning I had problems with high pitched noises that were occurring after 10-15 minutes, luckily this problem was solved by using the phone-free mode. 
With your last update (from 25. June) I have a similar problem with high-pitched noises (especially in the left bud) after ~10 minutes in the phone-free mode, that's reproducible. 
Also the "chirping" that people describing in your support forum came back with the update.

The things I've done to solve this issues:
- Latest software update
- Reset the charging case
- "Forget" the Sleepbuds in the app and repair with my phone
- Put mobile phone in airplane mode
- Tried a different phone

This bothers me a lot since the Sleepbuds made my life so much better!

Since last night I have a hardware problem too.... The magnet of the right bud got loosen and now sticks to the charging case.
How can I send them back for repair?

Thank you in advance!
best regards,
Daniel 

Futhermore I'd like to ask when the decals for the "rubbing on pillow noise" problem will be available?
At Indiegogo you've said that they'll be available in December/January. That's already 6 months ago.

The sleepbuds made my sleep so much better (until the problems occured), but the QA and support is just horrible 😞

Thank you in advance!

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Software problems, hardware problem and rubbing on pillow noise

Hi daniel_S, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us today. I am very sorry to hear that you are having this issue. 

Have you attempted to contact support in your region via the other methods that are suggested on the contact us page? I also don't currently have any further information regarding the decals at this moment in time. 

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

daniel_s
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 8, 2019

Hi Hector,

Thank you for your fast reply 🙂

I tried calling the numbers from the Thailand support page, but both are not working... https://www.bose.co.th/en_th/contact_us.html

What about the high pitch noises? Seems like other customers are having the same problem and it's also somehow related to the updates.

If you can't solve that problem I would prefer a refund.

Thank you in advance!

best regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel_S, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this.

How long ago did you email the team? Also did you fill out the form and email the support email that is listed? 

Also in regards to the Noises issue you are experiencing have you performed all of the steps that you mentioned in your email to see if the issue persists? 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Highlighted
daniel_s
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 8, 2019

Dear Hector,

as I mentioned in my initial post last Wednesday, 3rd July.
Yes, I filled out the form, as mentioned in my initial post, but I didn't received any confirmation mail as it was described.

Yes, I mailed to support(at)bose.com and support@asavasopon.co.th .

Yes, of course I followed the steps I described. Actually I would love to keep my Sleepbuds but not with all that malfunctions.

best regards,
Daniel

Hi daniel_S, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this. 

I would recommend that you reach out to the team again via the contact us form as well as emailing the address again. If you don't receive an email by Wednesday this week please do let us know and I will look into this further for you. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

daniel_s
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 8, 2019

Dear Hector,

I resend my requests and haven't received any answer until now.

Can you please look into this matter?

Furthermore I'm also awaiting an answer regarding the high pitch noises.

Thank you in advance!

best regards,
Daniel

Hi Daniel_S, 

Thanks for reaching out and updating me on this. I am very sorry for this experience. 

I will have an admin reach out to you so that we can investigate this further. Please check your direct messages. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

daniel_s
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 8, 2019

I finally got in touch with a contact that can help me with the replacement.
But I'm really disappointed that there's no replacement stock available at the moment... Actually it says a lot about the rate of faulty devices.

Unfortunately I didn't get any answer yet regarding the high pitch noise, evene though I asked three times in thi thread. Could some one finally answer my question please?

Thank you!

Daniel

Hello Daniel_s, 

Thanks for reaching back out. 

I am very sorry that there is no stock available at the moment, I understand the frustrations this may have caused and apologize for this. 

In regards to the high pitch noise, I would urge you to speak to your local support team about this, as you have tried all troubleshooting available. 

I am sorry I could not help more. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W