Highlighted
meredith02
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 9, 2019

Songbirds

I am interested to know whether anyone else can hear faint music in the background to songbirds? I do not have the same problem with any of the other sounds. The music I can hear in songbirds sounds like a radio or tv in the background and it is dominant in the right sleepbud. I listened to songbirds at full volume and can hear the music clearly. I also swopped earbuds and put the right one upside down in my left ear and vice versa - I could then hear the music in my left ear. It sounds to me a bit like country and western music although I cannot make out any words.

Would be grateful for any feedback.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Songbirds

Hello @meredith02 and welcome to the Bose Community!

I'm sorry for the delayed response in returning to you, I have been looking into this in detail for you!

I have gathered an opinion from the others in my office for a better comparison. While I personally could not hear any music in the background of this track, others that I asked said that they experienced different audio snippets in the background (such as vocals, a guitar, or a piano).

While I cannot provide the sound file for reference, due to the way that the sound loops on the buds, users may be interpreting this audio in different ways and associating the loop with audio that they have heard prior. This would explain why each person I spoke with has had a different experience, and why you have had a different experience as well.

If you find this sound off-putting or uncomfortable, I would advise that you try some of the other tracks that are available on these buds to find sounds that you're happy with!

I would ask any member of the Community who has listened to this track to chime in here with their personal experience of the track!

Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

Liam W - Community Support

meredith02
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Aug 9, 2019

Re: Songbirds

Thank you for your reply and I am quite relieved that others can hear music albeit different to the music I can hear. I appreciate your comment that I can of course listen to other sounds - however the point is that I like listening to songbirds and that is the reason I posted a comment otherwise I would not have bothered. I would really be happy if perhaps songbirds could be remastered without any apparent background interference.