Highlighted
MartinTC
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 2, 2019

Sound library, download error

Hi.

I just bought Sleepbuds. Everything works fine, but when I go to sound library and press on the sound I want to download - whole app shuts down. I tried reinstal the app, but nothing happened. I am using iPhone 6s. Suggestion?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Sound library, download error

Hi MartinTC, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Bose Community! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your Sleepbuds app. I'll see what I can do.

Can you tell me if this happens with any other part of the application?

I would recommend deleting the application and reinstalling it. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Cured insomniac
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Oct 31, 2019

Hi, this sounds like the issue being discussed in this thread:

https://community.bose.com/t5/Sleepbuds/Bose-Sleep-App-crashing-in-IOS-13/m-p/250770#M4318

App crashing..... it crashes when you try and select a sound, even if only a pre loaded one....

Joe4488
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 10, 2019

I am having the same problem On iPhone and it definitely seems to be iOS 13.2.3 compatibility as I also have an iPad not updated and still running iOS 12.3.1 and I I am able to disconnect from iPhone and pair to iPad to perform the sound sync and then disconnect from iPad and back to iPhone and sound is now on sleep buds. At least a work around! If you only have one device find a friend not updated or running android.
 It really is disappointing that with all the battery issues and replacement buds that Bose can’t keep the compatibility with current iOS updates working.