Highlighted
netactor
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Sep 23, 2019

Soundtouch 300 bluetooth keeps dropping out

I use my phone (iphone 7 & Huawei P30 pro) and iPad air 2 to stream music through bluetooth, and the sound drops every 5 seconds. It does not have this problem when I put my mobile device close enough to the speaker (within 1 foot), over 1 foot, the problem comes out. The speaker becomes useless even it has great sound quality. I have bose solo 15, bose soundlink II, Bose soundsport free, bose on the ear headphone, none of them have any problem. I sent the speaker back to Bose company to fix on September 23, and I got it back 2 weeks ago. When I just got the speaker back, it worked OK, But now, the problem came back. I also tried everything that bose technician told me to do, but it did not work. So, please tell me what I can do now? 

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Soundtouch 300 bluetooth keeps dropping out

Hi Netactor, 

Thank you for your post to the Community and Welcome!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your SoundTouch 300. This is certainly not what we expect from our system. 

I would recommend clearing the Bluetooth pairing on the soundbar by pressing and holding the Bluetooth icon for 10 seconds. Then deleting the pairing on your source device and repairing like a new connection. 

Let me know how you get on! 

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support

netactor
Wistful Whisperer
Registered since

Sep 23, 2019

Re: Soundtouch 300 bluetooth keeps dropping out

Hi Jessie

I did as you asked. And it has worked fine for 3 days already. I hope it has no more problems. Thanks