ady
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 24, 2019

Static in right sleepbuds

i noticed a random static noise in the right sleepbud, the app is up to date, I ordered them through amazon, asked for replacement but still having the same issue.  I asked for 2nd replacement but the seller doesn't want to send the replacement instead reimburse. I don't know what to do. Can anyone help?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Static in right sleepbuds

Hi Ady, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Bose Community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue and would love to assist you further. 

Firstly, I would recommend ensuring that your Sleepbuds are running the latest software via Btu.bose.com. I would also recommend that you perform a product reset on the Sleepbuds, this can be performed by inserting a thin paper clip or pin into the hole on the back of the case near the USB connector. Press until you feel a click. 

Please update us on the result of this. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

ady
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 24, 2019

Hi Hector, thanks for the quick reply. I have tried to go to the  updater link in my cell but it redirects me to the bose support page in Spanish. I tried typing the exact URL but get the same.

In app center it says I have the latest update

What can I do?

Hi Ady, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this. You will need to perform the update via a PC and connect the Sleepbuds to the PC via the USB cable! 

Please let me know the result of the update! 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B

ady
Silent Starter
Registered since

Sep 24, 2019

Hi Hector,

I did all the steps, was able to upgrade through laptop, then reset through the small hole, but I get the same result. Static hasn't changed. I am asking for the reimbursement though Amazon.  Is this something related to Android?

Hi ady, 

Thanks for posting and updating us on this. I am sorry to hear that the issue still persists. 

Can you please also attempt the steps that are listed here to see if this resolves this for you. This shouldn't be something that is directly related to your device, if you do have another device that you can test the Sleepbuds with please do let us know. 

Please also do let us know the result of your contact with Amazon. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B