Highlighted
daerduomkch
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 17, 2019

[Suggested Function] Add a Timer that Starts to Play White-noise in the Morning (eg Fade in at 8 AM)

Hi, dear Sleep Bud developers,

First, thank you so much for introducing this wonderful sleep bud that rescues so many of our sleeping issues. I live quite close to a construction site and Bose's Sleep Bud can block the noise from me and give me much better sleep. Second, I do love the function in the app that we can set a timer that the noise will fade out at 2 AM. I believe this helps many peers that have problems getting into sleep.

However, I'm wondering if it is possible to add another timer that starts playing white-noise in the morning, say 8 AM? The construction site near me starts to make annoying noises starting at 8 AM. I don't want to play the noise all night since that makes me harder to get into sleep actually. So, in my case, it would be good that I wear the sleep bud with no white-noise playing in the evening, but starts to play white-noise that fades in at 8 AM and blocks the construction noise. 

Thank you so much for considering to help me! Again, I'm enjoying using Bose Sleep Bug very much! Thank you for rescuing my sleep.

Best,

Kaichun

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: [Suggested Function] Add a Timer that Starts to Play White-noise in the Morning (eg Fade in a...

Author Accepted Answer selected by daerduomkch

Hi Kaichun, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the community!

I am so glad to hear that our product is helping you achieve much better sleep quality! 

I have marked your post as a feature request so that the relevant team can see it. 

I hope you have a great day! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

2 REPLIES 2

Re: [Suggested Function] Add a Timer that Starts to Play White-noise in the Morning (eg Fade in a...

Author Accepted Answer selected by daerduomkch

Hi Kaichun, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the community!

I am so glad to hear that our product is helping you achieve much better sleep quality! 

I have marked your post as a feature request so that the relevant team can see it. 

I hope you have a great day! 

Kindest, 

Jessie O - Community Support

Obelix27
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 28, 2019

Re: [Suggested Function] Add a Timer that Starts to Play White-noise in the Morning (eg Fade in at 8

I would also love to have this feature for similar reasons