Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

May 10, 2019

Support for sleep buds after 01.01.2020

Hello,

I'm almost giving up on the decision to get a refund for the sleep buds. I tried to get an alternative, but none can beat the Bose sleep buds. I'm willing to compromise the fact that left bud is almost always charging 58%.  Before making final decision, could you tell if sleep buds service will be discontinued after 01.01.2020 and if no, would there be software updates. Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted

Re: Support for sleep buds after 01.01.2020

Hello bim,

Thank you for posting. I would be happy to answer this for you.

We are not stopping support for the Sleepbuds at the start of 2020, so you will be able to continue using them. 

Should you run into any technical difficulties as well, we will still have a support team in place and can continue replacing sets under the warranty period, while our stocks last.

We don't currently have any information on the plans for future software updates to share at this time. However, we will continue to update the community when we do have more information to share.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards,

Keith L - Community Support

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 6, 2020

There will be no software updates and there will be no successor to the sleepbuds. Bose lied to us. They gave up on the product because they couldn't fix it.

Highlighted

Hello Alcuzan, 

Thanks for reaching out. We remain committed to developing innovative solutions to help the millions of people who struggle to fall asleep and stay asleep. We are committed to supporting customers whose Sleepbuds are working properly. We will continue to support the Bose Sleep app through bug fixes and operating system upgrades on both iOS and Android.

I apologize that you have been misinformed in this instance. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jan 6, 2020

Hello Tegan_M,

I am very confused right now. I get different statements from Bose support and I cannot tell what the truth is. I would love to be able to believe you, but I am not sure if I can or if this is just another standard company excuse. I would really like to know if you can prove to me that all hope is not lost and that Bose will in fact once again change my life with a new version of Sleepbuds. If this is the case, I would apologize immediately and Bose would regain my trust entirely. But again, I am very sceptical.

Highlighted

Hi AlcuZan, 

I am very sorry that you have been left feeling this way. Regrettably we have no proof to provide you but we are looking into alternatives of a successor of the Sleepbuds, we just have no further information regarding this to share at this time. We do thoroughly appreciate your patience and I am sorry that you have had this experience, we just do not have any confirmed outcomes as of yet. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M 

New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Jul 11, 2020

A part just broke on my sleep buds Causing the left to not charge. Is that supported for repair?

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Nov 7, 2019

I just had the contact magnet fall off which is how the buds connect to charge. I’ve already had them replaced when the left bud stopped charging so I’m hoping this is a six my husband can do because I cannot get a restful nights sleep without these. The 3 weeks I had to wait for replacement were the longest. I have been unable to find any other solution as good as these and I remain hopeful and optimistic that Bose is working on a new solution.

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

May 5, 2019

I kept my sleepbuds.  Still working till recently.  The magnet came off the right bud.  Worse yet, it’s gone.  Any way to get a replacement?  Just the magnet will do as I have successfully reattached one before.  Thank you.

Highlighted

Thanks for continuing to keep this thread active. 

There isn't much that we can offer in terms of troubleshooting for the magnet issues. In these circumstances, I would recommend that you reach out to your local technical support team for the most accurate information regarding service in your region. You can do this by clicking the LINK HERE, selecting your country, and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'. One of our team will be more than happy to assist you! 

Thanks! 

New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!