Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Dec 5, 2018

THANK YOU BOSE FOR SLEEPBUDS

For sure, last year when the news came out that BOSE was discontinuing the sleepbuds, my heart sank - I wasn’t surprised based on the amount of issues that were ongoing with charging, etc - but I was truly sad because of the amazing positive impact this product has had on my life. I’ve mentioned before that these were life changing - absolutely.life.changing. And they continue to be so important to my health. 

I wanted to let ya’ll know that they are still charging and I treat them as if they are made of solid gold. They are that important to me. 

Recently I lost one between the mattress and the floor - for a couple of days I couldn’t find it and I didn’t sleep well - my husband noticed - I tossed and turned and was up and down and out of bed - I didn’t want to face the fact that I might have vacuumed it up or something! 😞

When I found it thanks to the help of my husband - it was night and day again - back to sleeping like a baby.

I think about the Bose development team often and hope that this product will come back soon. It’s so important - and I’m SO GRATEFUL to everyone who worked on these. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart - I still don’t have words to express how much this product means to me.

I know I am gushing - but seriously wanted the Bose team to understand the magnitude and impact y’all have had on at least one life!

Warmest regards,

Stacy Thurmond

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic
Registered since

Jan 7, 2020

Re: THANK YOU BOSE FOR SLEEPBUDS

Yeah we love them in our home too. We have 3 pairs left now, all in various states of disrepair. Missing magnets, battery won't charge fully, connection issues etc, but we still use them, even when they're dead. Such a great product, just a little bit ahead of its time. They really pushed the boat out with the design. Looking back, this was released Sept 2018? There was nothing even close to this form factor and usability in 2018, and there still isn't anything else today which will fit fully inside your ears.

A little piece of magic, and for city folk like us, with horrid neighbours, these things were life changing. 

Out of all the tech in the world, Sleepbuds 2 is the thing I'm most excited and hopeful about. I'll be gutted if they're scrapped the project. Just can't see anyone else coming up with a design this good and an equally slick app. Everything seemed so premium about it all.