Highlighted
PTHOMNZ
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Dec 30, 2019

Trying to contact for return / refund

I have been spending the last few days, trying to find someone to be able to refund my sleepbuds. I have the receipt for them. The store that I brought them from (Chermside, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia) is closed. I searched the internet trying to find a store or a retailer and visited them, but they did not know the process and gave me an incorrect email.

I tried phoning the Bose Product Support line and spent 20+ minutes listening to “how important my call was” before I gave up.

There is no contact email address for support ion your website (that I could find) so what do I do now?

Find another Manufacture that makes high quality Headphones, Sleep Buds, Home theatre systems?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Trying to contact for return / refund

Hello PTHOMNZ, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community, I am sorry to hear that you are having this experience with setting up a refund for your Sleepbuds. 

The community is a place of troubleshooting therefore we are unable to assist you with such service options. However, although you are unable to get through to our support team via telephone, you can reach out to us on Facebook (Bose) or Twitter (BoseService) via direct message, we can do what we can to assist you with this. 

Kind regards,

Tegan M - Community Support 

GaryJC
Silent Starter
Registered since

Dec 31, 2019

Re: Trying to contact for return / refund

Hey there,

I just successfully processed a refund request for my sleep buds. There are several links on this site that all start with the Bose CEO apologizing for the problems users have been experiencing. At the end of his letter are two links--one starts the process for an exchange and the other starts the process for a refund. I successfully completed the refund form and received a confirmation number which I took a screenshot of ("Just in case"). If this link doesn't work for you, simply Google "Bose Sleep buds recall" and it should pop right up for you. Good luck!  Personally I hope Bose does come out with a "Model 2" of these -- they are so tiny and light I can wear them all night comfortably and they really did help with sleeping better. But mine have that weird charge/discharge problem and I'd rather not risk getting another pair that repeats the same problem.

Here is the link I got from Google:  https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/products/bose_headphones_support/bose_in_ear_headphones_support/n...