Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 9, 2020

Re: Bose Sleep App Update – 3.0.0 - October 1st, 2020

@Wayne_M   @Charlotte_G 

could I please get a reply to the post above?  

receive my new sleepbuds II over a week ago but cannot use them 

iPhone app crashes as soon as soon as i try to connect.  assume this is because of firmware issue.  but cannot update firmware using 3.0 version (since it crashes), so i need a link for v2.4.2 for iPhone not Android

called phone support they have promised to help me but no follow up.  VERY disappointed

Highlighted
Lead Community Manager

Hey @rschus, sorry for the delay. I don't have an iPhone link available, but let me look into it.

In the meantime, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app? And can you let me know as much of the below as possible? Thanks!

• Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce
  • Where do you run into the issue? Where and when did it first occur?
  • What services are you using that were affected and what version are they on? (E.g. iPad Pro on iOS 12.9)
  • When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?
  • Any troubleshooting steps you took
Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 9, 2020

Thanks @Wayne_M 

ANSWERS :

In the meantime, have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?  YES, SEVERAL TIMES

And can you let me know as much of the below as possible? Thanks!

• Detailed description of the issue and steps to reproduce. OPEN APP, REMOVE SLEEP BUDS FROM CASE, APP TRIED TO CONNECT THEN CLOSES/CRASHES 
  • Where do you run into the issue? Where and when did it first occur?  SINCE THE PRODUCT ARRIVED ON 10-7-20
  • What services are you using that were affected and what version are they on? (E.g. iPad Pro on iOS 12.9). YOUR 3.0.0 AND 3.0.1 APP - TRIED ON 3 DIFFERENT APPLE DEVICES:  IPHONE XR IOS VERSION 14.0.1;  IPAD MINI 3 IOS VERSION 12.4.2; IPAD MINI 4 IOS 13.3
  • When did you start to experience the issue? Did it work correctly previously?  NOT WITH THESE NEW SLEEPBUDS.  I HAD THE PRIOR SLEEPBUDS 1 PRODUCT THAT WAS WORKING UNTIL EARLY 2020 (WORKED WITH SAME IPHONE OF COURSE THAT WAS THE OLDER VERSION OF YOUR APP)
  • Any troubleshooting steps you took. UNINSTALL/REINSTALLED SEVERAL TIMES; RESTARTED DEVICES; TRIED ON 3 DEVICES SEE ABOVE.  
Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 7, 2020

Re: UPDATE! Bose Sleep App Update – 3.0.1 - October 15th, 2020

Can you place an update where you can control the volume of both the buds seperately?  In the current state I have to return them, since im half deaf in one ear and I cant balance the sounds now...

Highlighted
Participant
Registered since

Oct 9, 2020

@Wayne_M 

Can I get an update or some advice?

I have had my new Sleepbuds for 2 weeks and cannot use them because no one at Bose can provide a solution.  I'd like to try updating the firmware using the older version of the iPhone app but no one seems to be able to provide me with that link (here, or via your phone support).

Please help!