UPDATE! Bose Sleep App Update – 3.0.1 - October 15th, 2020
Update- October 15th
Starting today an update to the 3.0.1 version of the Sleep app will be available through the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. Android users may need to wait for the update to become available. If you do not see the update available, you may need to refresh the store.
The update includes:
- Out of box experience improvements – including better guidance for charging your product to optimize use
- Stability improvements
- Improved error messaging on Android for certain connection issues
- Other bug fixes and enhancements
Update- October 6th
Thank you for the reports regarding alarms after updating. We are investigating an issue on Android with the original Noise-Masking Sleepbuds where a previously set alarm does not play after updating to version 3.0.0.
In the meantime, you can work around this by setting a second alarm.
We appreciate your patience as we look into this issue. Please reply and let us know if this workaround does not work for you.
On October 1st, a new update for the Sleep app will be available through the Apple App Store and Google Play Store. This update will be available for all users upon release. If you do not see the update available, you may need to refresh the store.
- iOS and Android: 3.0.0
- Introduced support for Bose Sleepbuds™ II
- Redesigned the Sound Library and made sound transfers faster
- Added 20 new masking and relaxation sounds
Compatible OS versions
- Android: 6.0 and up
- iOS: 11 and up
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!