Ears
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 3, 2021

Volume will not change

Since the update I cannot change the volume when I toggle up or down on my phone, or when I swipe left or right on the screen itself. I have deleted and reinstalled the app but it has not fixed it.

5 REPLIES 5
Charlotte_G

Re: Volume will not change

Hey there, thanks for posting! 

Sorry that you're having some issues controlling the volume since the last update. I can see that you've posted on the Sleepbuds board. Can you please confirm that this is the product you are inquiring about? 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
Ears
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 3, 2021

Hi Charlotte, yes I am talking about my Sleepbuds II. 

Keith_L

Thanks for confirming that for us Ears!

Reinstalling the app is great first step to take when troubleshooting an issue like this on the Sleepbuds, so thanks for doing that and letting us know! What I would recommend doing next is a reboot of the device you are using the Bose Sleep app on, to do this, simply turn the device off, then back on again.

It's also worth performing a reset of the Sleepbuds by following THESE steps if you are still unable to control the volume after rebooting your device running the app.

Let me know how you get on!

Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
Ears
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 3, 2021

Hi @Keith_L ,

When I push a paperclip into the hole and push, it does not seem to find a 'click', it just slides all the way in? 

I rebooted my phone and reinstalled the app, but I am still having the volume issue, along with some other issues: 

When I stop a sound, often only one earbud stops and the other keeps going. 

When I scroll from one sound to the next, the previous sound stays playing in 1 earbud, so as a result I am hearing 2 sounds playing at the same time.

Vicky_W

This certainly is strange. As you have tried all troubleshooting steps, and are unable to perform a reset, the best option here would be to reach out to your local customer support center and explore the service options for your Sleepbuds. You can do this by clicking this link here, selecting your region, scrolling to the bottom of the page, and selecting contact us. If you are in the US or UK you can also reach out via Facebook or Twitter and one of our team can help you there. Or you can book in an exchange on the UK or US website by selecting the option under the 'Support Tab'. 

I am sorry we cannot help more.