Ears
Collaborator
Registered since

Jan 3, 2021

Re: Warm static issue on sleepbuds 2

I'm also hearing faints music, wind chimes, and all sorts of annoying background sounds behind many of the noise masking sounds. Does anybody know if this is this an issue with the app, or in the Sleepbuds themselves?

upatamby
Contributor
Registered since

Jan 4, 2021

Me too.

Once in Warm Static I heard some kind of engine noise and another time there was a short beep every 10 seconds. Last night I was using Cascade and I heard some strange harmonics like a badly tuned radio. In all cases it disappeared after stopping and restarting the sound.

mikebenton
Participant
Registered since

Feb 20, 2021

I've been using Warm Static for awhile and recently turned the volume up a notch or two (6 or 7ish) while traveling. I've noticed a repetitive sound that happens every 14 to 15 seconds in the right channel. 

Can the wonderful sound engineers take a look at that please?

Thank you!

Denziloshamen
Advisor
Registered since

Sep 18, 2017

This and many other issues with repetitive sounds has been raised countless times on here, I’m afraid Bose aren’t interested in our feedback enough to consider a need to improve the existing sounds. 

However, the newer sounds are a little bit better, so would recommend you give Sand, Frost or one of the new masking sounds a try and abandon any hope of warm static getting fixed. 

CaptainFFD
Participant
Registered since

Feb 28, 2021

Bose, please fix this. I just bought the Sleep buds 2 and want to keep them. They are very comfortable but the sound loops need work.

jsvhere
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 23, 2018

I've FB messaged Bose and included this link with my complaints about this issue a few times now. I always get a response that they will look into it and let the tech people know about it...Might be helpful if other people here did the same and maybe they'd give it more attention.