Highlighted
spex
Silent Starter
Registered since

Oct 30, 2019

What to be included in a return

The list in order confirmation only showed one item, Bose noise-masking sleepbuds charging case, so I would like to know whether do I have to include the earbuds in this return.

2 REPLIES 2
Morlock
Wistful Whiz
Registered since

Dec 4, 2016

Re: What to be included in a return

Yes, I haven't seen the confirmation, but I would assume it's just listing the accessories, but obviously you need to return the buds.

You don't need to return other accessories such as the cable or charger.

Re: What to be included in a return

Hello Spex, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community. I apologise for any confusion with returning your Sleepbuds. 

Via the community we do not have access to information regarding service options. However we would recommend that when returning your Sleepbuds that you include all components that have come provided with your Sleepbuds including the charging case, Sleepbuds and cable. 

If you are still unsure, please reach back out to your regions product support team where an agent there will be able to provide you with the most accurate information regarding this as this could vary between regions. To access your regions support please follow this link, select your region and scroll down to "Contact Us". There you will find the appropriate contact information.

I hope this helps, please let us know if you have any further questions. 

Kind regards, 

Tegan M - Community Support