Highlighted
deliddell
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Dec 10, 2017

When are new sounds coming for Sleepbuds?

I'm thrilled with the fit and feel of my Sleepbuds but very disappointed with the sounds. I find very few are useful. These are "Sleepbuds" so the sounds should be best for sleeping. I wish there were low frequency brainwaves that help induce sleep. Also it would be nice to have a selection of basic sounds that you could mix and match to create exactly what works best for you. I love the crickets in Country road but hate the car sounds

5 REPLIES 5

Re: When are new sounds coming for Sleepbuds?

Hello deliddell,

Thank you very much for your message.

We thoroughly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback of the Bose Noise Masking Sleepbuds. I will pass these suggestions forward to hopefully be implemented into the Bose Sleep Library. 

If you have any more suggestions please do not hesitate to provide us with your feedback.

Tegan M - Community Support 

MackyD
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Jul 28, 2019

But when are there new sounds 😕 seems like a lot of people asking 

Hi MackyD, 

Thanks for posting and reaching out to us today.

We don't currently have any further information regarding the release of new sounds for the Sleepbuds and appreciate the feedback. This has been requested to the development team and I will raise this again for you. 

I hope this helps and if any other community members want to see this added please do let the community know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

Kzmckeown
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 29, 2019

Like the earlier user, I prefer nature sounds to industrial/mechanical.

I’d like to suggest the sound of wind in the trees. 

Thanks and love my sleep buds!

Hi Kzmckeown, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I appreciate your feedback and will also pass this onto the relevant teams as a feature request! If there are any other community members that would like to see the features above or other features added please do let us know. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B