annoying hum/buzz after a few hours

Vocal Volunteer

Re: annoying hum/buzz after a few hours

Sad, I also spent $300.

Bose don't tell us anything.

You get referred to a phone number, after waiting 20 minutes they can replace with more faulty pairs with a long delivery time. Someone has already had 6 faulty pairs.

Don't worry - soon someone will ignore this message and give you the phone number..

Animated Arbiter

Are you reading this Bose?
We have HAD ENOUGH!
What will it take to get a quality response from you?
Why have we had no news on app updates?
Moderators, do your job and get some information from higher up the chain please.
This is disgusting customer handling from Bose.
The brand needs this to be solved.
And fast.
Audible Advocate

I returned mine in the uk to Currys/PC World who are distributors and obtsined a full refund. I was able to do this as I managed to through to Bose uk support and explained the fault they couldnt confirm but advised by saying there was a 30day no quibble retturn policy on Bose products if not satisfied. I couldnt find this point on their website...not very helpful.
Animated Arbiter

I'm glad you got your refund.
I agree, it's not very clear.
For the record it's a 30 day no quibble return to your retailer and also to quote Bose,
"Bose sleepbuds are covered by the Bose Limited Warranty for a period of 2 years."
So basically you can have perpetual disappointment for up to two years with the sleepbuds product or you can save your sanity and bail this sinking ship.
~sigh~
Highlighted
Vocal Volunteer

Ok you didn't buy through Curry's but they were ok with that? Had mine over 30 days too.
Vocal Volunteer

As much as I don't want a refund does a warranty mean you can have a refund?
Animated Arbiter

According to citizens advice (UK law) :
"Find out if it’s easier to use your legal rights on faulty goods instead. It’s usually easier within the first 6 months. You have legal rights for up to 6 years (5 years in Scotland) if there’s a fault."
On this proviso I expect you probably can since the product is faulty and you've had it less than 6 months.
Audible Advocate

I am the owner of the SIX PAIRS of these... and everyone had this issue

We have not recieved an update as to how they will solve this. I get if they do not know how to fix it, but stop selling it then! Clearly there is an issue and people are paying close to $400 CAD for this!

I did contact the team, like they recommend (via email) and have not heard back.

I am so incredibly annoyed...

That is all for today... 

Vocal Volunteer

That's insane.

Bose if you're reading this - your brand is going down the pan. Time for a recall?

Animated Arbiter

I agree with everyone else here, an unusable product, pathetic after care and not what one would expect from a brand like Bose.
Incredible to continue selling this product without an update to fix.
I've been angry but I'm over it. I shall be getting a refund and staying well away.
Bose if you even care about your customers then know this: we wanted this to work like you do but if you don't communicate with us and inform us of your plans with this product you leave us no choice but to abandon your sinking ship. We will find another solution, one that doesn't make us angry AND tired.

We just wanted you to be as good as we thought you were. I'm so gutted.