Highlighted
sqweakfeh
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 25, 2019

not charging & disconnecting

Hello, I've been trying unsuccessfully via sleepbuds.support...bose.com email address(which has worked for me every other time until this time) for over a week to get a response regarding the issues with my sleepbuds.  I'm currently on my 3rd set and need to move on to my 4th.  They have recently stopped charging around 48% and to get them to that I need to reset the case at least 3 times.  Now, starting last night after an hour or two, the right sleepbud stopped making sound, and disconnected. So that was fun.  I had to put the bud back in the case, take it back out to get it to make sound again, only to have the same problem happen again within 20 min... not to mention just to get the little suckers to "connect" in the case is a major pain in the butt all on its own.  Pretty Frustrated!!

Would it be AT ALL possible to have someone respond??

3 REPLIES 3

Re: not charging & disconnecting

Hi Sqweakfeh, 

Thank you for taking the time to post and welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with your sleepbuds and that you haven't received a response from your email contact. 

At this point, I would suggest contacting your local technical support for assistance.

You can find the details by clicking HERE, selecting your country of residence and scrolling down to 'Contact Us'.

I hope this helps. Have a great day!

Kindest,

Jessie O - Community Support

sqweakfeh
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Apr 25, 2019

While I appreciate the canned response I would much rather hear how I can get back in touch with the email contact. Or get a new contact. The automated response I received said I’ll receive a response within 72 hours. And given the fact that this will be my FOURTH set because of a faulty product, requesting a response within the promised 72 hours via email isn’t much too ask. I shouldn’t have to call customer service and sit on hold wasting more time dealing with sleepbuds that do the opposite of what they’re supposed to even longer than I already have.

Hi Sqweakfeh, 

I can appreciate your frustration and apologize deeply for you having let heard back. 

For the quickest and most efficient service, we do recommend reaching out to the contact center via phone as they will be able to assist you there and then with your issue. 

At this moment, I don't have any information regarding delays through email. 

Have a great day, 

Kindest, 

Jessie O