Highlighted
sahand
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

May 19, 2019

replacement

I have trouble using my sleepbuds. different troubles. from not being able to download from the library to not finding the right bud. I bought the sleepbuds around 3 months ago from Doha. Bose has no store or branch in Iran. How can I change my product for a new one? because I've tried all the suggestions and solutions mentioned here, but no result. If I happen to go to Doha again, would they change it for me? what is needed? the receipt? could you please give me a hint?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Re: replacement

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi there @sahand and thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've had with your Sleepbuds, and that the troubleshooting on our Community and our website have not resolved your issues.

As the stores within Doha are managed by a 3rd party, I would recommend that you see this page regarding contact information in Doha.

If you contact this team directly, they should be able to advise what proof/information they need to manage an exchange or service to your product for you.

Please follow up there when you can!

Liam W - Community Support

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Moderator - Retired
Registered since

Feb 26, 2019

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Hector_B

Hi there @sahand and thanks for reaching out!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've had with your Sleepbuds, and that the troubleshooting on our Community and our website have not resolved your issues.

As the stores within Doha are managed by a 3rd party, I would recommend that you see this page regarding contact information in Doha.

If you contact this team directly, they should be able to advise what proof/information they need to manage an exchange or service to your product for you.

Please follow up there when you can!

Liam W - Community Support

View solution in original post

Highlighted
maguire.90
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 21, 2019

Hi, I sent in my replacement order on Nov 22 and it's now Dec 5. It was supposed to take 3-5 days to ship the label I'm supposed to put on the box I send back with my old headphones in. What does the label look like, is it a sticker, and how do I know if they've already mailed it to me?

Highlighted

Hi Maguire.90,

Thank you for posting and welcome to the community. 

With our returns and replacements, the shipping label you will want to use should have been sent to you via email. The link to the shipping label is usually part fo the confirmation email for the exchange we sent out.

If you have not received this email, or unable to access the label then I would recommend getting back in touch with your local support team to get them to resend that for you.

Kind Regards,

Keith L 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started.