Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

sleepbuds II URGENT

I've waited for these for months on months to help with my neurological sleep condition and delayed sleep phase .

I'm still on the 90 days trial .

The issues I have is BOSE ITS 2020 AND TECHNOLOGY IS FAR MORE ADVANCED THAT THE BLUETOOTH CONNECTION OF THESE BUDS  ! Makes me extremely fustrated that a massive company cannot design a device that maintains or automatically connects ! My hyawai free lace can auto connect.  Why for this type of product do they take up to 5 mins or more messing around to connect.... it's not good enough coming from BOSE  we should just be able to take them out the case in our ears and immediate connection ! Especially given their purpose for sleep ! 

I cannot sleep with any of those limited sounds you have provided I'm not sure what scientific research has been done but these noises keep my brain awake . Others make me need the toliet.  So impossible to have them running all night . Therefore second best option is to put them in as soon as I'm disturbed by people who live and are awake at the other side of the day . However by the time their connected I'm starting to wake up !!! 

Does Bose have a solution if they cannot connect within 20 seconds I'm returning 

Does Bose have plans to update them to  add more effective sounds that do not disturb the brains sleep stages . Better Neurological studies where needed for effective sounds . 

I need to know ASAP or I'll need to start a return in the next 2 days . 

3 REPLIES 3
Advocate
Registered since

Sep 18, 2017

Re: sleepbuds II URGENT

Are you opening the app before you take the Sleepbuds out of the case? Generally, the Sleepbuds do connect within 20 seconds, so not sure why yours are taking 5 minutes to connect each time. I’d suggest deleting the app and reinstalling. The Sleepbuds connect to the app and not the phone directly like a normal set of Bluetooth. You open the app, take the Sleepbuds out of the case and await the connection to complete and then start your sound. There is a phone free mode you could activate, which will result in your chosen sound playing as soon as you remove the Sleepbuds from the case. 

Participant
Registered since

Oct 16, 2020

Thanks for your reply.  I since had to call Bose and they advised a reset of the case . Since then I've counted and theyve connected at almost always 20 seconds . 

I have concerns about the sounds as I think they're poor. Bose advice there will be an update and they use the words with a FEW more sounds which isn't idea as in reality they could provide 100s of sounds if they did the right research through audio and Neurology 

Enthusiast
Registered since

Jul 18, 2017

Bose has promised new sounds many times over the years but they've always turned out to be just more annoying loops with catchy names.