Jul 23, 2019

sleepbuds high pitched beeping after firmware update

after update 7.1.1.0 right bud start high pitched beeping noise

cannot solve during resetting, airplane mode, phone free mode

i want firmware back or return sleepbuds

3 REPLIES 3

Re: sleepbuds high pitched beeping after firmware update

Hi Batme, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am deeply sorry to hear that you are having this issue and experience and I would love to help you resolve this. 

I would firstly, recommend that you attempt to use a different device to connect to the Sleepbuds to see if the issue still persists. If so then please attempt to clear the pairing list for the headphones and connect to the original device. You can forget the pairing list on the Sleepbuds via: 

• Open the Sleep app.
  • Remove the Sleepbuds from case to avoid an incidental connection.
  • In the upper right corner of the screen, tap the gear icon to open the Settings screen.
  • At the bottom of Settings, tap "DISCONNECT."

Please update me on the result of these steps. I look forward to hearing back from you and any others that may have experienced or resolved this issue. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B - Community Support 

batme
Silent Starter
Registered since

Jul 23, 2019

not changed. It seems to generate noise from the device itself

Hi batme, 

Thanks for posting and updating me on this. I am sorry that these steps did not resolve your issue. 

As you feel that the noise is coming from the Sleepbud then I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Please update me on the result of your call. 

Kind Regards, 

Hector B