PerfoAR
Participant
Registered since

Dec 2, 2019

ADAPTIQ

Hi there!

Considering the only place I listen to my soundbar is by sitting in the same place and sofa facing it, when running ADAPTiq on my soundbar 500 what should I do when for 5 times straight it asks me to move to a different position to configure it better? Should I just stay in the same spot, the only spot I listen audio from, or move around the room regardless? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Vicky_W

Re: ADAPTIQ

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

Hey PerfoAR, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

Great question! Personally I would move to a few different spots, so that ADAPTiQ can map the room and utilize the space to its maximum performance. However, this is completely down to you. 

ADAPTiQ will use surfaces and walls to configure the sound vibrations to bounce off of the surfaces, and enhance your listening experience to create the same kind of sound as a home theater system.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Vicky_W

Re: ADAPTIQ

Bose Best Answer selected by Moderator Keith_L

Hey PerfoAR, 

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Bose Community Forums. 

Great question! Personally I would move to a few different spots, so that ADAPTiQ can map the room and utilize the space to its maximum performance. However, this is completely down to you. 

ADAPTiQ will use surfaces and walls to configure the sound vibrations to bounce off of the surfaces, and enhance your listening experience to create the same kind of sound as a home theater system.

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W - Community Support  

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post