Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vincent Cheng
Participant
Registered since

Sep 18, 2020

Alexa and google Assistant

I just bought a soundbar 700 and the subwoofer in Romania, do you have the list for which country can have the support for these smart system for now? Or at least can you upload an universal version for English maybe? Because I was so psyched about the smart system but only to find out in this country they don’t support it yet. It is frustrating.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sam_F

Re: Alexa and google Assistant

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Keith_L

Hey Vincent! How have you found your Soundbar 700 and Bass Module so far? I hope it's serving you well!

In regard to voice assistant availability, Alexa or Google Assistant are not currently available in Romania, as you may know. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but to stay up-to-date with any new feature releases or expansions made the voice assistant, continue to follow our social page and the Bose Community. Let me know if you have any product-related queries I could help with!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Sam_F

Re: Alexa and google Assistant

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Keith_L

Hey Vincent! How have you found your Soundbar 700 and Bass Module so far? I hope it's serving you well!

In regard to voice assistant availability, Alexa or Google Assistant are not currently available in Romania, as you may know. I do apologize for the inconvenience, but to stay up-to-date with any new feature releases or expansions made the voice assistant, continue to follow our social page and the Bose Community. Let me know if you have any product-related queries I could help with!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post