Alexa soundbar 500 Luxembourg

Silent Starter

Alexa soundbar 500 Luxembourg

Hallo,

I just bought a soundbar500, when I try to set up Alexa trough the bose music app, I got the message that Alexa doesn't work in all country (I live in Luxembourg), but normally it should! There is a list of country provided by Amazon in wich Alexa work, and in that list Luxemoburg is present.

can you help me?

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Alexa soundbar 500 Luxembourg

Hi Danielit88,

Thank you for the post, and welcome to the community!

Alexa is not yet available on Bose systems in Luxembourg.  If/when it becomes available, we will update the community.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

ybo
Vocal Volunteer

@Brandon_M wrote:

[...] Alexa is not yet available on Bose systems in Luxembourg.  If/when it becomes available, we will update the community. [...]

Hi,

if the Bose-Alexa-Map is not congruent to the one of Amazon - as i understood it is only a subset of the available Amazon-Alexa-Countries - where does the Bose customer find a listing of the missing countries? How does bose hold his customers informed?

ybo

Hi ybo,

We will post a sticky thread at the top of the Smart Home page when it becomes available.

Best Regards,

Brandon

Silent Starter

I’m really disappointed for that, expecially because soundbars of other brands,like SONOS, with Alexa build in, works here il Luxembourg.
Silent Starter

It's simple, Bose doesn't inform customers on this.

@ybo wrote:

@Brandon_M wrote:

[...] Alexa is not yet available on Bose systems in Luxembourg.  If/when it becomes available, we will update the community. [...]

Hi,

if the Bose-Alexa-Map is not congruent to the one of Amazon - as i understood it is only a subset of the available Amazon-Alexa-Countries - where does the Bose customer find a listing of the missing countries? How does bose hold his customers informed?

ybo

ybo
Vocal Volunteer

Hi Brandon_M,

in reply to my question i found this information from Your moderator colleage Tony_A published on 12-04-2018 under the topic "Bose Smart Home Alexa Availability". It should be worth to find a sticky permanent and prominent place in this forum for monthly (?) updates.

Countries with Alexa support:

1. Australia
  2. Austria
  3. Canada
  4. France
  5. Germany
  6. India
  7. Ireland
  8. Italy
  9. Japan
  10. Mexico
  11. New Zealand
  12. Spain
  13. United Kingdom
  14. United States

Languages for use with Alexa:

1. English
  2. French
  3. German
  4. Italian
  5. Japanese
  6. Spanish

Perhaps it could help to give additional orientation to Bose customers and future customers.

Kind regards,
ybo