fanbosenomo
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 5, 2019

Amazon Music Australia Bose Music App (iOS) SoundBar 700

Hi, 

The Bose Music App shows "Unfortunately, Amazon Music is not yet supported on this platform in your region" message when Amazon Music is selected from the menu. I have a full Amazon Music Unlimited subsription. Spotifiy works without any issues through the Bose Music App. I am able to play music through the Amazon Music app (wifi connection) however  the experience is very laggy and often lost, requiring me to reconnect. Spotify, once again works like a treat. 

Any help?

Thanks. 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Amazon Music Australia Bose Music App (iOS) SoundBar 700

Hello @fanbosenomo ,

Thanks for reaching out to us, and welcome to the Community!

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've had here and would be glad to assist where possible.

As the issues are exclusively with Amazon music through our app, can you check that you have added this service on the Bose music app? If so, can you try and remove the account for this, and then add this back in and try again?

Failing that, would you be able to supply me with a screenshot/screen recording of the error as it appears on your screen so I can look into this for you?

I hope to hear back from you soon!

Warmest Regards,

Liam_W - Community Support

fanbosenomo
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 5, 2019

Hi,  

Thanks for the reply. 

I removed and added the account as you suggested, same error message pops up. 

Screenshot attached. 

Thanks. IMG_6EBC6E3B866A-1.jpeg

Thanks for getting back to me!

At the moment, Amazon prime music is not available in the ANZ region, although Amazon Unlimited should be available, so please check which account you're using!

If you try and use the voice command feature of this product to play music from Amazon Unlimited, does the system play this as intended or does this just ignore your request?

Alternatively, you could pair your speaker to a mobile device/computer through Bluetooth and play Amazon music that way, which would bypass this setup all together. 

Please let me know how this responds here!

Liam_W

fanbosenomo
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 5, 2019

I have Music unlimited account as mentioned in my first post.
Amazon music plays through the speaker when I ask Alexa to do so. I can stream via Bluetooth, but that is not the point.
Thanks.

Hi Fanbosenomo, 

Thanks for your post and thank you for updating us. 

Could you please try deleting and reinstalling the Amazon Music app as well as the Bose Music App.  

I would also recommend rebooting the Soundbar, you can do this by: 

• Turn the soundbar off
  • Unplug the soundbar power cord from the power outlet
  • Wait 30 seconds
  • Reconnect the power cord
  • Wait 30 seconds for the system to reboot

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

fanbosenomo
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 5, 2019

Thanks for the reply.

I followed your instructions and unfortunately the steps did not solve the problem. I tried few combinations, with amazon music installed and uninstalled on the phone. I also deleted the Alexa app and restarted the soundbar numerous times.
Still getting the same message.

Cheers.

Hi Fanbosenomo, 

Thanks for updating us. I am sorry to hear that this didn't fix your issue. 

I would highly recommend getting in touch with our Customer Service Team via clicking this link. Then kindly scroll and select your region, once this is done please scroll to Contact Us. The team will be on hand and ready to help.

Kind Regards, 

Hector B 

fanbosenomo
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Apr 5, 2019

Hi,

Spoke with customer service who after a lengthy phone hold advised that Amazon Music is not currently available through the Bose Music App.
Future update should sort this out.

Thanks.