Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jdshoe
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 12, 2020

Amazon Music Unlimited C7-SC3103

Hello,

I'm using the Bose Home Speaker 500 and Bose Music App version 3.5.6. I'm able to play music using TuneIn. I have an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription and added that Music Service according to instructions. I'm able to play some music in the "My Music" category, but attempting to play music from any other categories results in C7-SC3103 "We can't play that right now. Please try again later. I've tried all of the forum troubleshooting suggestions, rebooting router, removing and readding the Amazon Service, removing and re-installing Bose Music App. I tend to think the issue might be with access to the Amazon Unlimited library through the Bose Music App, since I can play items under "My Music". Also, since it plays some songs, and also plays from TuneIn, I don't think it is a WIFI issue. I can play any songs from the Amazon Unlimited service using the Amazon music app. I can also use bluetooth to stream from Amazon Music app to the speaker, but that doesn't resolve the issue of not streaming over WIFI with the Bose Music app. Any advice is greatly appreciated! 

5 REPLIES 5
Jessie_O

Re: Amazon Music Unlimited C7-SC3103

Hi there, jdshoe.

Thank you for reaching out to us and welcome! 

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your Amazon unlimited account, I'll do all I can to help you! 

Thank you for trying these troubleshooting steps, I'm sorry they have not worked for you at the moment.

Can you tell me where you are located so I can make sure the service is available in your region with our products? 

How long have you been having this issue? This will give me an idea of if this issue is likely on our end or yours and will give me a good place to start. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
jdshoe
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 12, 2020

Hello. I'm in the United States. Just got the speaker, so this is the first time trying to use the service. Problem has been happening for a few days. I can play some content under "My Music" but everything else has the error below. I don't think this is a service region issue as I believe it should work in the US.

jdshoe
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 12, 2020

As an update, I tried completely removing Bose and Amazon Music app. I then downloaded Amazon Music, Amazon Alexa, and Bose Music app. I setup Bose with Alexa and still couldn't play many of the songs on Amazon Music Unlimited. Is anyone having this same issue? Is there any additional logging other than the error message to help determine the problem? Thanks.

jdshoe
Contributor
Registered since

Aug 12, 2020

Hello,

Is anyone experiencing this same issue?

davecoppins
Participant
Registered since

Sep 18, 2020

I have the sound touch system but can't access Amazon Music Unlimited through the Bose app although all the music is available through amazon app. Deezer and Spotify work fine!!!