Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Apr 5, 2019

Amazon Music supported in Australia yet does not work through Bose Music App. Really?

I have a full, paid amazon music subscription which works when I ask alexa to play music. 
Yet, when using the Bose Music App and selecting Amazon Music message appears stating that Amazon Music is not availalbe in my coutnry (Australia), an incorrect statment. 

Both my Soundbar 700 and HS 500 exhibit same behaviour. 

Can you please fix this!  For a premium, pricey product this shold not have occured. 

Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted

Re: Amazon Music supported in Australia yet does not work through Bose Music App. Really?

Hello fanbosenomo,

Thank you very much for messaging the community. I am very sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with Amazon Music. 

At this time Amazon Music within the Bose Music App is not currently supported within your region. We do not have a time frame to when this feature will be available within the ANZ region but if we get any updates regarding this we will inform the community. 

I apologise for any disappointment this causes. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask. 

Tegan M - Community Support 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!
Highlighted
Collaborator
Registered since

Apr 5, 2019

Re: Amazon Music supported in Australia yet does not work through Bose Music App. Really?

Thank you for your reply. 

Interesting, I was advised by 2 Bose customer service reps that Amazon Music was availalbe in Australia, after all it does work when asking Alexa to play. 

Peter

Highlighted
Contributor
Registered since

Apr 29, 2019

Amazon music works fine in Australia with the amazon music app.

just not within the Bose app at this time.