Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swap
Participant
Registered since

Aug 23, 2020

BOSE Home 300 Google assistance not working

Hi All,

I had purchased Bose Home 300 from US in Oct 2019, currently I am in India. When I purchased product, I was told "Google Assistance" is supported in product. After coming back to India, when I was trying it was not working, I was able to see "Google Assistance" option but it was not working for me. So I reset my speaker and after that the option for "Google Assistance" was gone from "Voice Assistance" option in "Bose Music" app, which was there earlier but just not working. After visiting store they told me Google assistance is not supported in India so its might be removed.

Now When I am checking boseindia site (https://www.boseapac.com/en_in/products/speakers/smart_home.html), I see Bose Home 300 being sold with google assistance, however my bose home 300 still does not show option for "Google assistance"

Can you help How can I get "Google assistance" in my Bose home 300?

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: BOSE Home 300 Google assistance not working

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. 

At this time India is not a supported Google Assistant country integrated into your Home Speaker 300. You can view our availability here.

From viewing this link, you will see at this time only Alexa is available. If you wish to integrate Alexa, please view this link.

I hope this helps.

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!