Highlighted
geoffduc
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 17, 2018

BOSE Music App sign in

Have updated the app on my iphone X and Ipad mini 4 and it keeps telling me there is a problem connecting try later i have tried deleting the app and re-install it but it still doesnt work so in effect i have a homespeaker 500 and soundbar 700 system that is in effect useless as i cannot control them

This is now becoming a serious issue that everytime Bose release a new version there is bugs that render the system useless 

As what is supposed to be a serious audio/media company this is unacceptable you are becoming a laughing stock

The situation is becoming so serious i will be reporting Bose to trading standards for selling products that are not fit for use

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: BOSE Music App sign in

Hi geoffduc,

Thanks for writing in! 

I'm sorry to hear you were having issues signing in earlier and we did have an issue with our servers that should be back online.  Can you let us know if you're still encountering these problems?

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

geoffduc
Quiet Contributor
Registered since

Nov 17, 2018

Re: BOSE Music App sign in

@Tony_A wrote:

Hi geoffduc,

Thanks for writing in! 

I'm sorry to hear you were having issues signing in earlier and we did have an issue with our servers that should be back online.  Can you let us know if you're still encountering these problems?

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Will check today