Killahboo
Participant
Registered since

Apr 12, 2020

Bose 700 soundbar and 700 headphones

I have a pair of 700 headphones and the 700 soundbar. I can connect my headphones and still listen to movies at a decent volume whilst the kids are sleeping which is great, but I was wondering if anyone has been successful in connecting multiple headphones so my partner can also listen with me?

Is there a list of headphones that are supported anywhere? Maybe we have to go down the route of airpod style headphones if only one connection is possible.

1 REPLY 1
Tegan_M

Re: Bose 700 soundbar and 700 headphones

Hello Killahboo, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the Simple Sync feature with your headphones and soundbar. 

You can view all the compatible devices via this link.  At this time, it is only possible to have one headphone connected to your Soundbar, music share is currently not available. I will happily pass on this suggestion to our development team. 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out our Community Guidelines and How to use the Bose Community for helpful hints on getting started. And don't forget to check out our new and improved Community Ranks and Rewards!