Bose Home Speaker 500 difference between Amazon Music and Bose Music apps
I would appreciate if somebody from Bose responds to these questions.
When selecting music with the Amazon app, it shows the HD indicator in the albums, but the Bose app doesn't. Honestly, I cannot perceive the difference in the sound, and it can be one of 3 things:
- The speaker is always playing HD, when available.
- The speaker is always playing SD because a limitation in the actual speaker.
- The speaker plays HD and SD with the Amazon and Bose apps respectively, and I just don't have the hearing to perceive the difference.
I would appreciate if somebody from Bose could answer these questions:
- Is there actually a difference, in terms of playing HD/SD, between the Amazon and Bose apps?
- Is the Bose Home Speaker 500 capable of playing Amazon HD?