Bose Music App Update - 2.2.3 - 6 August 2019
Thanks for using the Bose Music app! We update the app regularly so you can get the most from your Bose products and on Tuesday, 6 August 2019, a new update for the Bose Music App is available through the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store. We tightened things up so the app performs better, did some work to make the app more stable and reliable and improved the design to deliver a better user experience. Please see below for further information.
- iOS: 2.2.3
- Android: 2.2.3
- Bose Noise Cancelling Headphones 700
- Improvements to log out timing, no need to log back into the app after an extended period of not using it.
- No more red Wi-Fi Message pop up when you only have Noise Cancelling 700’s connected in the app.
- In-the-Home Grouping Enhancement: Soundbar 500/700, Home Speaker 300/500
- Currently, when grouping Smart Home Speakers, a user is required to start audio playback before forming a group in the app. This app update removes this requirement making it much easier to start a group anytime.
Compatible OS versions:
- Android: 5.1 and up
- iOS: 10.3 and up
New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!