Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZEUSHP
Enthusiast
Registered since

Jan 2, 2020

Re: Bose Music App Update - 2 January 2020

My Christmas gift was the BOSE soundbar 700, subwoofer and surround 700, and I would like to have in the Bose music application see what sound is decoding, for example if it is Dolby Digital, DTS or STEREO. I am very happy with my BOSE equipment.

Vicky_W

Hello Skye, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community Forums. 

I am sorry that you are having this issue, let's see if we can resolve it for you. 

To do this I will need to confirm which Bose product you have? 

Kind Regards, 

Vicky W 

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!
dutchgunner
Contributor
Registered since

Nov 6, 2019

This is getting ridiculous. A many requested feature, landscape mode for the iPad app, still not available?

Come on bose, this is an easy fix for your developers and the android app has it. Why are you so reluctant to implement this?

CaKid
Participant
Registered since

Feb 1, 2020

I was hoping the update would allow me to create groups and then save them so I don't have to recreate the speaker groups I want all of the time.  I'm using a Bose 500 with multiple portables attached. 

Is there a way to save grouped speakers that I'm not seeing?

I do agree with some thread discussions I've seen relative to the App, it seems extraordinarily basic from a company that is so technologically advanced.