valerij
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 31, 2019

Bose Music and internet radio.

Hello, 

Could anyone please advice, is it possible to play such internet radio stations like di.fm via BoseMusic app ?
radion stations from TuneIn are not working here... Deezer or Sirius not a solution. 

I'm premium subscriber of di.fm, and actually would like to listen favorite stations through my SB700/BBM700. Have noticed that SoundTouch App allowing to add and save internet radio stream links... It's a solution ? if yes, so when we can expect similar possibility in BoseMusic app ?

Thanks and regadrs, 
Valerij

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Bose Music and internet radio.

Hi Valerij,

Thank you for the question!

Adding custom URLs and logging into paid services are both not yet available for Bose Smart Home systems like the Soundbar 700.  When new features are available we will let the community know via a stickied thread.

Which stations aren't working for you on TuneIn?  If you could post a few specific examples we can investigate why they aren't working.

Best Regards,

Brandon - Community Support

Highlighted
valerij
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 31, 2019

Re: Bose Music and internet radio.

Hi Brandon,

I've mostly asked about DI.FM internet streaming radio and similar.  24 hours of various music and lot of channels. Now i'm listening this via bluetooth... but as discussed a lot about such connection, muisic quality is missing via bluetoth. and actiually, not so comfortable to use ipad or iphone for stream music...

That was a question.. and really surprised that you offering possibility of adding URLs at one Bose app, and not offering this to another Bose app. Means BoseMusic App is limited with futctions. 
For me this looks strange.