Cant get bose 700 to work at all had working on another network but now cant find the bar HELP

Quiet Contributor

Cant get bose 700 to work at all had working on another network but now cant find the bar HELP

Hi,

Have tried everything and cat get to work.

Originally setup on a mobile internet connection as didnt have internet/network setup in unit in new unit.

Now have internet/home network and want it on that..

Originaly all paired with app ok was able to add bass module and remote was working ok

I now wanted and am trying to set to new network but for some reason I cant now even see the soundbar on app and the remote is unpaired so I cant reset using that.

I must have deleted the product on app somehow and now when i search for it I cant find it. As the remote is not paired I cant seem to try the button holding suggestion to pair the remote or set factory settings on the bar (Ive been reading on the forum and tried all suggestions).

Its driving me mad I just want to reset everything and start a fresh.

Yes Ive unplugged bar and taken batteries out of remote (a number of times)

Doesnt appear to be any lights on bar going amber etc like everyone talks about that should be happening when press buttons hence me assuming I cant reset via remote.

Any suggestions on how to just re start everything over so I can have working again would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Cant get bose 700 to work at all had working on another network but now cant find the bar HELP

Hi thehiggler,

Thanks for posting on the Community!  Sorry to hear about the troubles, but would be happy to help!

In this particular case, I think our best option now is to connect an ethernet cable from the router to the soundbar to be able to reconnect the remote so we can factory default the system to put it on the new network.  Once the mobile device with the app on it is connected to the Wi-Fi network, it will be able to detect the system on the ethernet connection.

Let us know how it goes!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support