Ertan Manisali
Participant
Registered since

Apr 12, 2020

Connection Sound

I tried Optical/Hdmi Arc and Bluetooth  connections for my Soundbar 700 and found Bluetooth more stronger and louder. I also have more louder sound from surround speakers with a Bluetooth connection. 
But I have a problem during the connection phase. When I first press the Bluetooth button on remote, it asks on TV screen “Soundbar 700 tries to connect your TV. Do you want to change sound settings to Bluetooth?” and a very strong sound with a deep bass goes out. How can I turn off this sound completely or decrease its volume? It really puts me in difficult situation at late night times. 
Btw which type of connectivity gives more stronger sound? Is it really Bluetooth connection, I just wonder. 

1 REPLY 1
Jessie_O

Re: Connection Sound

Hi Ertan, Thank you for your post and welcome!

I'll be more than happy to help you with your query. 

Regarding the Bluetooth tone, the volume of this tone is fixed and you cannot change it I'm afraid. 

The best way to connect your system to you TV will be HDMI or Optical as this will stop any audio visual delay.

Let me know of there is anything else we can do for you!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!