Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kwangok Ko
Participant
Registered since

Jun 19, 2020

Google assistant in South Korea

Hello 

I have a BOSE HOME 500 speaker. I like it and sound quality is good, but google assistant in Home 500 is not available in Korea though most other speakers support google assistant in Korea. 

Could you let me know when Bose supports google assistant in Korea? I really want to use it because it will make my speaker smarter. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_G

Re: Google assistant in South Korea

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Keith_L

Hello Kwangok Ko, 

Thanks for reaching out! 👋

I'm sorry you're unable to use Google assistant at this time! You can find out about our latest supported regions on this page. Any upcoming regions will be added to that page. 

Thanks!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jeff_G

Re: Google assistant in South Korea

Bose Best Answer selected by Community Manager Keith_L

Hello Kwangok Ko, 

Thanks for reaching out! 👋

I'm sorry you're unable to use Google assistant at this time! You can find out about our latest supported regions on this page. Any upcoming regions will be added to that page. 

Thanks!

Feel more. Do more. Be more.
Come check out my profile here. New to the community? Check out the Getting Started board.
Help others find answers to your questions by clicking on 'Accept as Solution' at the bottom of a reply.
If you see a post you like, make sure to give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post