Group speakers funtion can't play music all.

SOLVED
Highlighted
Friendly Fanatic

Group speakers funtion can't play music all.

Hi,

I have Soundbar 500 and Home Speaker 500. I connected both Bose Music app but when I want to play all, only 1 speaker play music. I don't know why. 

Please help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Group speakers funtion can't play music all.

Hi Huan Nguyen

Thanks for writing in!  Sorry to hear about the grouping issue, but would be happy to help!

• When you group the systems, which one is currently playing, the master or the secondary speaker?
  • When it shows that it is playing, can you confirm the volume of both speakers and make sure they are both at a good level?
  • Can you perform a reset on the speakers and the router by disconnecting power for 30 seconds?

Let us know how it goes!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

3 REPLIES

Hi Huan Nguyen

Thanks for writing in!  Sorry to hear about the grouping issue, but would be happy to help!

• When you group the systems, which one is currently playing, the master or the secondary speaker?
  • When it shows that it is playing, can you confirm the volume of both speakers and make sure they are both at a good level?
  • Can you perform a reset on the speakers and the router by disconnecting power for 30 seconds?

Let us know how it goes!

Warm Regards,

Tony A - Community Support 

Friendly Fanatic

Hi Tony,

I'm playing main speaker( Soundbar 500) and secondary speaker(Home 500). But only Soundbar 500 have sound. Home 500 don't have sound. I addjust volume master and volume both but not sound both. 

Hi Huan Nguyen

Thanks for the update!

• When trying to use the grouping feature, what music source are you trying to rebroadcast (Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn, Amazon, or Bluetooth)?
  • Have you tried starting the audio from the Home Speaker 500 instead of the Soundbar 500?
  • Can you try and reboot the systems and router by disconnecting power for 30 seconds?
  • Could you provide us the make/model of your router and any other access points in the house?

Let us know so we can further assist!

Warm Regards,

Tony A