Re: Home speaker 500 - display

Hi karlsvensson,

Thanks for taking the time to gather the system logs so we can further root cause this issue.  HERE is a link where you can upload the system logs to.  

Before we escalate, could you also provide us the make/model of your router and any access points in the home as well?  Lastly, could you provide us the email you used for the Bose Music account?

Thank you,

Tony A 

karlsvensson
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 9, 2019

I've uploaded the files.

I'm using a Apple AirPort router.

Firmware 7.7.9

My mail for the Bose music app is:

***Moderator Edit***

Hi karsvensson,

That's perfect, thank you!

Once we hear back from the development team, we'll be sure to reach back out to you.

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

HI karlsvensson,

I'm not sure if this is the correct email as it's not pulling up a Bose Music account in our diagnostic tools.  Could you have used a different one or signed up with Facebook?

Also, if you reply directly to the PM and it should send a private message back instead of posting on the boards.

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

karlsvensson
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 9, 2019

okay, thats odd, when i open the Bose Music app and press on the account button it says my Bose-id uses kalle_svensson@live.se

But i've might signed up with Facebook, i don't remember.

Hi karlsvensson,

That's definitely odd.  If you open the Bose Music app again and open the Bose ID section again, are you able to remove the email and fill it back in and save?  I want to see if this will send a push to the servers to refresh your account.

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

karlsvensson
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Jan 9, 2019

Okay, I've tried that now.

Hi karlsvensson,

Thank you, that worked!  Please standby while we reach out to our team for further information. 

Warm Regards,

Tony A 

Talip
Audible Advocate
Registered since

Feb 23, 2019

I find it very annoying that you (from Bose) are not fixing this problem immediately (with a software update).

It looks like a software issue and I'm supprised that there is still no software update that solves this issue.

The only suggestions we get is a factory reset, or unplug the system.

So I want you to fix this issue for everybody and share the solution in public.